Ready to find peace and sunshine in your smile again?
The symbolic meaning of a yellow tulip is sunshine in a smile. When our mind is disturbed, peace diminishes and our smile slowly fades until it disappears. Yet, tulips remind us to reach for the sun. Even on the darkest days it is helpful to remember that sun will come out and shine upon us once again.
Can you relate?
- Engulfing feelings of sadness
- Immense anxiety
- Excessive worrying
- Unable to focus
- Feeling “Stuck”
- Restless mind
- Reoccurring negative or dark thoughts
- Feelings of hopeless or not caring
- Loneliness even though around others
- Lethargy: your get up and go, just got up and went
- Fatigue and overwhelming tiredness
- Staggering amounts of emotions
- Body aches and pains
- Emotional or physical trauma
- Life changing event which shifted your outlook and beliefs
- “I don’t know why, I just don’t feel like myself!”
Encourage your inner tulip to bloom with…
Moving from where you are to where you want to be is difficult — especially when you are doing it alone! This session provides the support you need to heal by creating a Healing Plan. Utilizing Life & Spiritual Coaching along with Reiki, Massage, Aromatherapy & Essential Oils, Crystals, Life Transition ceremonies, and Meditation together we establish a combined approach facilitating the mind, body and soul to move forward in its healing journey.
Life & Spiritual Coaching
Coaching is different from giving advice, consulting, counseling, and providing therapy because it reveals the strengths of a person so they can achieve their goals. These revelations are discovered through personality, leadership, and energy assessment tools. Once we discover your individual style of communication and relating to the world, you can take the steps to achieving your goals.